Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We may need a farm name change....



 
Raquel, Robbie, George and Gilligan
April Fools
Robbie and I recently took a break from fencing and spent the weekend with my boss's grand children on their longhorn farm in Madison County (where Gilligan currently resides with his Welsh Pony buddy,"Button"). The family farm mainly breeds and sells Texas Longhorns but they also have a variety of farm animals they raise and two just happen to be burros

 Now, to an all around animal lover like myself nothing could be more adorable than a donkey "braying" but Robbie did not seem to find this adorable, not even in the slightest way!

How could Robbie not want you??!!
Despite Rob's feelings towards the little guys, I am still holding strong on my desire to have a burro on the farm. If however (and that is a small if), I happen to loose this battle, I will need to come up with a new name for the third "B".  Any ideas???



 

No comments:

Post a Comment